Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

What-up??

Hey hey HEY!! WHAT-UP PEOPLES???
I'm good, Thanks for asking! Just tired... ya know? I really shouldn't be awake considering I have a quiz tomorrow. :P Ehhh... whateva. Life has been strange. During the break I just stayed home. IT ROCKED!!! Normally I'm in the car 24/7. OK, I kid. Maybe 24/7 is a SMALL exaggeration. But it's nice to stay home once in a while and just chillax. I totally loved it.
Christmas was pretty good!
WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER
WEEEEEEEE-EEEEEE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!! 

Woah. I REALLY need to go to sleep. :P *YAWN*
Anyhoo, Christmas. I got a Vera Bradley lunch box and lip gloss and a just dance game and lotsa other cool stuff.
YOU ONLY WANT TO SEE ME BREAKIN'
YOU ONLY WANT ME CAUSE I'M TAKEN
 Ok. That. Is. It.
Peace out my homies. I'm going bonkers because it's so late. I'm literally typing the lyrics to the songs on the radio. Time to dissapear before midnight!
Love ya'll!
TTYL
TTFN
Bye!
Ok, really.
BYEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment